Adler Group and FSI partnership lays foundations for further development of the Adler Pelzer Group by acquisition of 28% of Adler Group

Adler Plastic and FSI announce the signing of a binding contract for partnership focused on the further development of Adler Group, 100% shareholder of Adler Pelzer Holding GmbH.

After completion of the investment, Adler Group will be 72% owned by Adler Plastic and the remaining 28% by FSI. As part of the partnership, FSI will invest partly at closing and partly later as deferred available funds to further strengthen the Adler Group’s competitive position with growth opportunities.

FSI (Fondo Strategico Italiano) manages the FSI Mid-Market Growth Equity Fund, an alternative, closed-end investment fund, which includes Italian and international investors. FSI’s investment policy includes a patient approach, with objectives of creating value through organic growth and acquisitions, consolidation and succession management.

The investment reinforces the already solid financial structure of the Adler Group, in order to pursue the development plan, both organically and by external lines, and lay further foundations to achieve listing at stock exchange.

“The partnership with FSI lays the foundations for the next development phase, thanks to the prospect of creating a global listed group in the automotive sector with stable control by the founding family“, commented the Chairman of Adler Group, Paolo Scudieri.

“Today is a very important day for all employees of Adler Pelzer Group: this partnership makes our company stronger on the market and will allow us to better serve our customers”, said Pietro Lardini, CEO of Adler Pelzer Group.

Adler Pelzer Holding GmbH
Investor relations: Wayne Robinson